Maggie also had a repeat EEG a couple weeks ago and that showed that she wasn't having as many seizures but she was still having seizures (obviously) so they put her on a new medication and it seems like it has helped her SO much. She is a LOT more active, she looks at people, she kicks and moves around a lot, she is rolling over back to tummy, and she is really truly starting to lift her head up! Everyday this little angel amazes me :)
We had physical therapy for the first time today with the new person from Early Intervention and I just have to say I absolutely LOVE her. She definitely knows what she is doing and I am super excited to see her next time! She showed us exercises to do with her on the exercise ball, she showed us different things to do on her tummy, and also ways to get her used to using her arms as well. She said she is doing awesome and she can tell she is listening and looking at her the whole time she is talking to her which is saying a lot for a 9 month old! Maggie smiled at her a couple times as well =) I can't wait til next week and see what more we do!
No comments:
Post a Comment